Get ready to increase your productivity by working with one of the world’s top Adult ADD / ADHD Productivity Coaches! Tara McGillicuddy, SCAC is now offering a simple, effective, affordable and Convenient Online Group Coaching program!
Adults with ADD / ADHD often benefit from different things when it comes being productive. Some Adults with ADD / ADHD need to learn and develop new skills. However, many Adults with ADD / ADHD simply benefit from Structure, Support and Accountability to be successful and productive.
In this Online Productivity Coaching program, Tara provides Structure, Support and Accountability in a simple, effective and convenient Online Text Chat and Forum format.
The Adult ADD Productivity Circle
is for Adults with ADD / ADHD who:
- know which projects and tasks they want to complete.
- know HOW to complete these projects and tasks.
- benefit from working with a Group.
- are ready, willing and able to take action.
- communicate effectively via Text Based Chat and Online Forums.
- have a Positive and Productive Mindset
- are willing to Trust in Tara’s Productivity Circle Process
Daily Group Accountability and Support
- Adult ADD Productivity Circle members have access to the Accountability and Support area 7 Days per Week.
- Each day members will post their designated projects and tasks and check-in throughout the day with their progress.
- Members may also offer each other Motivation and Support in the Accountability and Support area.
- Members will be able to post and check-in at their own schedule and convenience.
Support from Tara McGillicuddy
- Tara will offer Weekly Productivity Tips by Video. Videos will be posted each Monday and Productivity Circle Members will be able to watch at their own convenience.
- Tara will Answer Productivity Questions . Productivity Circle Members will be able to submit questions by writing or by voice message.
Due to popular demand we have added an Accountability Partner option to the Adult ADD Productivity Circle.
Adult ADD Productivity Circle Members have the opportunity to work with Accountability Partners. Adult ADD Productivity Circle Members will decide how often they would like to check- in and communicate with their partners. Working with an accountability partner is optional and not required for Adult ADD Productivity Circle members.
Accountability Partners will have the option to privately communicate with each other 3 different ways through the private Adult ADD Productivity Circle member Website*.
- Video Chat
- Audio Chat
- Text Chat
*This is a private website and is NOT on of Facebook.
The Adult ADD Productivity Circle helps with:
- Work Related Projects
- Making Phone Calls
- Clearing Clutter
- Answering Emails
- Meal Preparation
- Self Care
- …and more
“Thanks to each of you. And to you, Tara. Has been a very Productive time for me, particularly what I’ve learned about my habits and procrastination points. And the learning and practice continues.”
Adult ADD Productivity Circle Member
Productivity Circle Member Requirements:
- A Positive and Productive Mindset
- Daily use of a Planner or Calendar
- Trust in Tara’s Adult ADD Productivity Circle Process
- Daily use of Reminders and Alarms
- Effective communication via Text Based Chat and Online Forums
- Daily use of the Productivity Circle Membership website
- Respect for yourself, fellow members, and Tara
“I am grateful for 2 good days in a row-thanks to you and e-coaching! This is breakthrough stuff for me!!!!! I’ll look forward to next week and your help:) have a great weekend and thanks for what you’re doing for me and so many others!!!!!.”
Online Coaching Client
Here is what you get from the Productivity Circle :
- Daily Group Support and Accountability
- The option to work with Accountability Partners
- Weekly Productivity Video Tips from Tara McGillicuddy
- Q & A with Tara McGillicuddy
- Motivation and Momentum from Fellow Circles Members
- A Supportive Community of Like Minded People
- RESULTS: Increased Productivity and Success!
This an Accountability and Action-Oriented Focused Work Group. This is NOT a class! Members are expected to be ready, willing & able to take action. Members are also expected to follow the format of the program!
Registration will open on 12/12.