Get ready to increase your Productivity
by working with one of the world’s top Adult ADD / ADHD Productivity Coaches! Tara McGillicuddy, SCAC is now offering a simple, effective, affordable and Convenient Online Group Coaching program!
Adults with ADD / ADHD often benefit from different things when it comes being productive. Some Adults with ADD / ADHD need to learn and develop new skills. However, many Adults with ADD / ADHD simply benefit from Structure, Support and Accountability to be successful and productive.
In this Online Productivity Coaching program, Tara provides Structure, Support and Accountability in a simple, effective and convenient Online Text Chat and Forum format.
Tara McGillicuddy, SCAC is an internationally recognized Adult ADD / ADHD Expert. Since 1997, Tara has been providing virtual support and education to people affected by ADD / ADHD. She has a passion for helping people affected by ADD/ ADHD lead happy and productive lives. Through the use of online technology, Tara has spent the last 2 decades connecting people affected by ADD /ADHD with Education and Support resources. Tara is the founder and director of ADDClasses.com, the leading resource for virtual ADD / ADHD Support and Education. She is also the host of ADHD Support Talk Radio, a top ADHD podcast on iTunes and top Self-help show on Blog Talk Radio. In addition to her online ADD /ADHD resources, Tara also provides ADHD Coaching to Adults with ADD /ADHD.
Understand Your Brain, Get More Done!
We just added The 7 hour On Demand Audio Program Understand Your Brain, Get More Done with Dr. Ari Tuckman to the Adult ADD Productivity Circle.
This course will teach you:
- Why unsuccessful strategies didn’t work
- How the ADHD brain processes information and how that affects your daily life
- The crucial importance of understanding why ADHD is all about the executive functions (and how the executive functions enable us to turn intentions into actions)
- Why strategies based in the executive functions are much more likely to help you get things done
- How to overcome the mental obstacles that stop you from trying something new
- Tons of reliable strategies to help you get more done
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA has given more than 300 presentations and routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complicated information understandable and useful. He is the author of three books: Understand Your Brain, Get More Done, More Attention, Less Deficit, and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD. His “More Attention, Less Deficit” podcast has more than 100 episodes and has had over two million downloads. He is a psychologist in private practice in West Chester, PA, a board member of CHADD National, and co-chair of the CHADD conference committee.
For Adults with ADD / ADHD Who:
- know which projects and tasks they want to complete.
- know HOW to complete these projects and tasks.
- benefit from working with a Group.
- are ready, willing and able to take action.
- communicate effectively via Text Based Chat and Online Forums.
- have a Positive and Productive Mindset
- are willing to Trust in Tara’s Productivity Circle Process
Required: Members dedicate 20 minutes to watch a video each Monday
Required: Members Login to the forum 2-5 times each day (20 minutes total).
Optional: Members may attend a Live 75 minute Action Session Tuesday 7:30 pm EDT.
- Adult ADD Productivity Circle members have access to the Accountability and Support area 7 Days per Week.
- Each day members will post their designated projects and tasks and check-in throughout the day with their progress.
- Members may also offer each other Motivation and Support in the Accountability and Support area.
- Members will be able to post and check-in at their own schedule and convenience.
- Tuesday Action Sessions Take Place from 7:30 pm EDT to 8:45 pm EDT. During this time members will take action and check in to the text based chat with progress. These are hands on work sessions!
- Members may listen to and download the 7 hour On Demand Program Understand Your Brain, Get More Done at their convenience during the 3 week program.
- A Positive and Productive Mindset
- Daily use of a Planner or Calendar
- Trust in Tara’s Adult ADD Productivity Circle Process
- Daily Internet Access
- Daily use of Reminders and Alarms
- Comfortable with Computers and Technology
- Effective communication via Text Based Chat and Online Forums
- Daily use of the Productivity Circle Membership website
- Respect for yourself, fellow members, and Tara
- Tara will offer Weekly Productivity Tips by Video. Videos will be posted each Monday and Productivity Circle Members will be able to watch at their own convenience.
- Tara will lead a 75 minute Group Action Session each Tuesday at 7:30 pm EDT.
Access to the 7 hour On Demand Audio Program with PDF handouts will be available immediately after registration. This program alone is valued at over $247!
The Productivity Circle helps with:
- Work Related Projects
- Clearing Clutter
- Answering Emails