Adult ADD Productivity Circle
2 Hour Action Session with Tara McGillicuddy
Get ready to Shift your Energy and Supercharge your Productivity!
Does this sound like you?
- I am Ready to Shift My Energy!
- I am Ready to Take Action!
- I am Ready to Get Things Done!
- I am Ready for a Short Term Option!
- I am Ready for an Affordable Option!
- I am Ready for Immediate Results!
- I am Ready to Work with Tara McGillicuddy
If you found yourself saying “YES!!!!” to the statements above, this 2 hour LIVE action session is designed specifically for you!
2 Hour LIVE Action Session
Join Tara McGillicuddy for a 2 hour group action session by computer, tablet, or smart phone. Tara will lead the group to shift the energy and support the members to take action. The 2 hour LIVE session will be broken down into multiple action blocks and quick check-ins. Tara will use proven methods including the Virtual Body Double Concept and the Pomodoro Technique to help group members supercharge their productivity and get things done.
- Vicky, Action Session Participant
I found this 2-hour session EXTREMELY helpful. Both methods which were showcased were obviously just what I needed to proceed with a couple decluttering projects which I had been resisting and feeling "overwhelm" about. Having the "virtual" people present, the ticking timer and alarm to transition, knowing I would be asked to share what I had accomplished in that half-hour were all KEY to my actually doing it. It was surprisingly DOABLE. Thanks, Tara, for offering this wonderful session. I also loved having the schedule and format right in front of me. I like to know where I'm heading! I hope you offer another one of these awesome sessions!
- Trust in Tara McGillicuddy's Process
- Ability to attend the entire 2 hour live session
- Ability to choose your own tasks/projects to work on
- Ability to WORK on tasks/projects during the 2 hour live session
- A Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone
- Comfortable with Computers and Technology
- Reliable Internet Access
- Speakers or Headphones to Listen to Tara
- Use of a Timer with an Alarm
- Effective communication via Text Based Chat
- Respect for yourself, fellow members, and Tara
- Ability to use the Zoom Conference Software