Get ready to Shift your Energy and Supercharge your Productivity!
- I am Ready to Shift My Energy!
- I am Ready to Take Action!
- I am Ready to Get Things Done!
- I am Ready for a Short Term Option!
- I am Ready for an Affordable Option!
- I am Ready for Immediate Results!
- I am Ready to Work with Tara McGillicuddy
Online Action Community
Join Tara McGillicuddy in an Online Action Community by computer, tablet, or smart phone. Tara will lead the group to shift the energy and support the members to take action. Tara will use proven methods including the Virtual Body Double Concept and the Pomodoro Technique to help group members supercharge their productivity and get things done.
- Vicky, Action Session Participant
I found this 2-hour session EXTREMELY helpful. Both methods which were showcased were obviously just what I needed to proceed with a couple decluttering projects which I had been resisting and feeling "overwhelm" about. Having the "virtual" people present, the ticking timer and alarm to transition, knowing I would be asked to share what I had accomplished in that half-hour were all KEY to my actually doing it. It was surprisingly DOABLE. Thanks, Tara, for offering this wonderful session. I also loved having the schedule and format right in front of me. I like to know where I'm heading! I hope you offer another one of these awesome sessions!
Daily Action Challenges
Each Weekday Tara will post a 5-20 minute Action Challenge.
Members will complete the challenges at times which work best for them and check in with our action community.
Monday - Friday
Weekend Warrior Challenges
Each Weekend Tara will post a Weekend Warrior Challenge. Members who choose to accept the challenge will work on the challenge at their own pace and check in with our action community.
Saturday & Sunday
Community Connection Center
Our community connection center will be open 24/7 for members to connect with each other in addition to the Challenges and Sessions. We will be using the FREE Discord Chat App for our Community Connection Center and our Challenges.
- Trust in Tara McGillicuddy's Process
- Ability to choose what time to work on Action Challenges
- Ability to work independently on Action Challenges
- Ability to attend the 2 live sessions
- Ability to choose your own tasks/projects to work on
- Ability work on tasks/projects during the live sessions
- A Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone
- Comfortable with Computers and Technology
- Reliable Internet Access
- Speakers or Headphones to Listen to Tara
- Use of a Timer with an Alarm
- Effective communication via Text Based Chat
- Respect for yourself, fellow members, and Tara
- Ability to Download and Use the FREE Discord Chat App and Zoom
7 Hour Audio Program with Dr. Ari Tuckman
This course will teach you:
- Why unsuccessful strategies didn’t work
- How the ADHD brain processes information and how that affects your daily life
- The crucial importance of understanding why ADHD is all about the executive functions (and how the executive functions enable us to turn intentions into actions)
- Why strategies based in the executive functions are much more likely to help you get things done
- How to overcome the mental obstacles that stop you from trying something new
- Tons of reliable strategies to help you get more done
The course is valued at $297
What is the schedule?
The program takes place January 14th – February 24th 2020. Members choose what time to complete the daily and weekend challenges. The only scheduled sessions are the ones on Feb 2nd and Feb 23rd from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST.
Are the sessions recorded?
No, the live sessions are NOT recorded. The live sessions are live ACTION sessions. There is really not much to record.
What is an Action Challenge?
Tara will challenge members to take action for a specific amount of time on project or task. If members choose to accept the challenge they will take action then report their success.
Can I interact with other members?
Yes, there are 24/7 chat rooms and private messaging open to all members to interact with each other during the 6 weeks. We have both text and voice group chat rooms. The program we are using also has text, voice and video options for private messaging.